|Recommended||Download 0x800106ba Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x800106ba Error Again? What Should I Do?
This error 0x800106ba popped up ater I ran CCleaner. Sometimes I also got blue screen error 0x00000038 SERIAL_DRIVER_INTERNAL. my computer is becoming slower and slower. what's wrong?
- Verline Shellman
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your system. The problem seems to be caused by 0x800106ba.
Download speed is very low
How to Fix 0x800106ba Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry in order to fix error 0x800106ba is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can easily stop the PC from functioning and also generate irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, just one misplaced comma might prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we Definitely not recommend editing (blank) Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly may lead to serious troubles which might require you to reinstall Windows. We do not assure that issues resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can always be solved. Work with Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: 0x800106ba
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
Still can't Fix Error 0x800106ba?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
What People Say: (About 0x800106ba)
I am so happy that I found you on Twitter. So much useful information!
by Tara Lindsey Nov.25th
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: [Solved] 0X80000008,How to Resolve - 0x800072efe?,Fast Solution to Problem: 0x80041311,Troubleshoot: 0X8007251d,How Can You Fix - 0X8004230c?,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001