BSOD When I shut the lid on my laptop and the computer goes into Sleep mode. Widows recovery screen on startup...Please Help!
Every time I close the lid to my laptop and the computer goes into sleep mode, I get the Blue Screen and the computer shuts down.
When I restart, i get the Windows Recovery screen.
After logging in, I get an error report that states:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Files that help describe the problem:
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Keys to the Problem BSOD When I shut the lid on my laptop and the computer goes into Sleep mode. Widows recovery screen on startup...Please Help!
Can zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available via Windows Live Skydrive or similar site?
Someone with debugging tools installed can take a look at them and see if a third party driver is causing the crash.
Also, does the same issue occur if you "clean boot" Windows 7 - Step 1 in the following MS KB article:
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error BSOD When I shut the lid on my laptop and the computer goes into Sleep mode. Widows recovery screen on startup...Please Help! has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: BSOD When I shut the lid on my laptop and the computer goes into Sleep mode. Widows recovery screen on startup...Please Help!:
How to Fix BSOD When I shut the lid on my laptop and the computer goes into Sleep mode. Widows recovery screen on startup...Please Help! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.22.214.171.124 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.126.96.36.199 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.188.8.131.52 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: [Solved] C drive showing LOW DISC SPACE but a full Ddrive how can i switch????,Troubleshooting:Browser closes when I am trying to read.,Browser keeps saying to upgrade to 8.1 [Solved],Troubleshooting:Calculating a formula from a row and populating a column in another worksheet,Troubleshooting:Bug with IE9 on Windows 7,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work