BSOD after upgraded to Windows 8.1 (memory problem?)
Hi, after a few days I updated to the Windows 8.1, my system ran into BSOD because of a memory problem.
It all started when I try to launch my laptop games, Windows warned me that "Due to insufficient memory, Windows has closed this program in order to protect
your data." The program here refer to my laptop game.
So I then decided to check in the "task manager" and I was surprise to find out that apps that are closed by dragging down continue to work in the background.
I then proceed to end all of the apps in Task
After ending them, I reopen my laptop game and soon the system went into BSOD as I mentioned above.
Knowing driver verifier may detect the cause of BSOD, I quickly enable driver verifier to check for violation.
And here it's, windows detected a violation during the restart and went into BSOD with "Verifier detected a violation ".
Enclose here is the copies of the latest dump files on my laptop.
Anwsers to the Problem BSOD after upgraded to Windows 8.1 (memory problem?)
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: BSOD after upgraded to Windows 8.1 (memory problem?):
How to Fix BSOD after upgraded to Windows 8.1 (memory problem?) with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.22.214.171.124 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.126.96.36.199 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How to Resolve - Bluetooth, Not working after upgrading to 8.1?,How to Fix Error - Calculated field breaks connection to Access file?,How to Fix Error - BSOD on Start-up?,Calculating days of week by given 2 dates [Solved],How Can You Fix - Bug in fact function Excel?,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work