BSOD ERROR : BAD POOL HEADER , STOP: 0x22
I have been experiencing these errors in on my SONY VAIO VPCEB44EN laptop, which has Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) installed .
I have uploaded the dump files.
Solutions to the Problem BSOD ERROR : BAD POOL HEADER , STOP: 0x22
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: BSOD ERROR : BAD POOL HEADER , STOP: 0x22:
How to Fix BSOD ERROR : BAD POOL HEADER , STOP: 0x22 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.126.96.36.199 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.184.108.40.206 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Bluetooth problems in windows 8.1,C:\\Windows\\system32\\SHUNIMPL.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. [Anwsered],[Solution] Bluetooth Mouse Not Detectable,Troubleshooter of Error: BSOD stop error 9F: WINDOWS_SYMBOLS,Fast Solution to Problem: BSOD error message in windows 7 at random moments..,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work