|Recommended||Download 0x0000008E Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x0000008E Error Again? What is Wrong with My Computer?
0x0000008E, this error code will pop up when network connection is bad. And always this error: MfcSubs(4).dll not found comes together with that error. Any connections? my computer is becoming slower and slower. what happened?
- Giuseppe Hamrick
"0x0000008E" appears and crashes the active program window.
Windows seems retarded and slow to respond
What You Can Do with Error 0x0000008E
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry in order to fix error 0x0000008E is usually not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and also create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one particular misplaced comma can easily prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we Not recommend editing (blank) Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious issues which might need you to reinstall Windows. We do not promise that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Work with Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Windows Update can Fix Your Problem: 0x0000008E
Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates. Microsoft regularly releases patches and service packs for their operating systems that may contain fixes for the cause of your error.
Still can't Fix Error 0x0000008E?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
What People Say: (About 0x0000008E)
0x0000008E fehlt Fehler war mich verhindert spielen Wachhunde. Vielen Dank für die Lösung.
by Jana Mcdaniel Sep.6th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: How to Fix Error - 000000004?,Solution to Error: 0x004e00cb,How to Fix Problem - 0x0001 0x0002?,[Solved] 0x00000066,How to Fix Error - 0X00000f4 0X00000003?,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns