After install Win7 OS, Under device manager-disk drive. Show HDD info is volume0, why?
After install Win7 OS, Under device manager-disk drives.
Show HDD info is volume0.
It should be like ST925XXXX or Toshiba250GXXX.
Keys to the Problem After install Win7 OS, Under device manager-disk drive. Show HDD info is volume0, why?
How does OS indentify the HDD model name? Like HDD , seems no special drivers only use OS generic drivers.
Drive info reaches the OS through the drive controllers, which need drivers, and other PCI circuitry, which also needs drivers.
Seeing generic device descriptions in Device Manager instead of explicit device identification is a typical result when proper motherboard
chipset drivers have not been installed.
Check Windows System Requirements
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After install Win7 OS, Under device manager-disk drive. Show HDD info is volume0, why?:
How to Fix After install Win7 OS, Under device manager-disk drive. Show HDD info is volume0, why? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adding Default Colors Tech Support,Troubleshoot:After being told to sleep, the computer goes blank but still runs,Troubleshoot:Aero not working on Vista Ultimate,[Solved] Adobe Photoshop CS on Windows 7 - personalization information,How to Resolve - After Ease of Access function Computer does not boot to the desktop - keyboard does not work?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded