Adjusting the percentage of screen size
I previously had a function on the bar at the bottom of my acreen which allowed for changing a percentage number which made the screen larger or smaller. (used primarily to make screens larger when the type or photos were too small for me to see); ThAT
function no longer shows and I would like to reinstate the function.
Anwsers to the Problem Adjusting the percentage of screen size
The zoom % is part of the Status Bar.
You can re-enable the Status Bar by:
· Open Internet Explorer
· Press the Alt +
V keys together on your keyboard
· Press the T key on your keyboard
· Click Status Bar to place a check next to Status Bar
Hope that helps.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Adjusting the percentage of screen size:
How to Fix Adjusting the percentage of screen size with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Resolve - advanced system care will not run, says it's missing rtl120.bpl?,Troubleshooting:Adding new row labels fields in pivot table from new columns in named table range Error,Solution to Problem: After a recent update I cannot print from my email or internet, getting Error Line 2107 \"an error has occurred\",How Can You Fix - After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7?,Fast Solution to Error: After doing an update for Adobe, now my Internet Explorer icon is missing,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded