After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used
I just bought my xbox 360 and connected windows media center from the xbox to the computer.
Now, the computer always consumes more ram for some reason even when the xbox is off.
Then, i disabled the xbox extender to see if that did anything but my ram
still gets consumed a lot.
I have a 64-bit HP pavilion with 6 gb ram DDR3, 640 gb hardrive and an Intel Core 2 Quad processor 2.67 ghz.
When my computer uses up it's ram it starts making a lot of noise so then I go to task manager and end this process: wmpnetwk.exe
then my ram consumption decreases to a manageble level.
However, when I started doing this, my ram consumption wen from 60% to 26%.
Now it goes from 75% to 40%.
So another issue is: what's going on with my computer???
I need help asap so I know what to do with this computer please
Anwsers to the Problem After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used:
How to Fix After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:Adobe Reader not working and icons changed,How to Fix - addresss bar doesn't change to green colour - When logging into encrypted \/ secure websites?,[Solved] After awakening from sleep and hung on an manual update to Avast, Task Manager and Resource Monitor(RM) disk activity is at 100%, CPU is at 1 or 2% & memory at about 12%.,[Solution] adobe flash player update service 11.6 r602 stopped working and was closed,Troubleshooter of Error: After closing out all IE9 tabs and it not showing as an application, I am still seeing a couple of processes chewing up memory, why?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded