Aspect ratio on IE 11
Bizarrely, the aspect ratio on displayed webpages in IE 111 has changed from 16:9 to 4;3!
I would like to restore the 16:9 ration because I now have a white column on either side of the webpage content within the window.
The Control Panel, Display aspect ratio is correct hence all other computer displays are fine, it is only the content of the webpage itself that has changed.
I can trace the event down to me pressing F12 by accident, but I made no changes and merely closed down the window.
Any help would be appreciated!
Anwsers to the Problem Aspect ratio on IE 11
Could you have your zoom level incorrect perhaps, e.g.
does it look like this with white columns on either side? Select "View" then zoom 100%
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Aspect ratio on IE 11
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Aspect ratio on IE 11:
How to Fix Aspect ratio on IE 11 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Solution to Error: Auto Play prompt when system wakes from sleep,Autohide favorites tool bar. Tech Support,How to Fix Problem - Auto Detect, Entering Power Save keeps occurring every 10 minutes while I'm actively using PC; how can I stop this??,Solution to Problem: Apps keep crashing every time I click on the tile, what's wrong?,Solution to Error: Back and Forward Buttons Don't Work in IE10,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?