All Windows 7 troubleshooting does not work-error code 0x80070002 in all cases.
I am running Window 7 home premium and none of the automatic troubleshooter works. It starts a scan, but always produces error 0x80070002. Also, Windows update works but will not successfully install SP1.
Solutions to the Problem All Windows 7 troubleshooting does not work-error code 0x80070002 in all cases.
Windows 7 - Windows Update error 80070002
If you receive Windows Update error 80070002 while checking for updates,
you need to remove the temporary update files that Windows uses to
identify updates for your computer.
Also if you have a folder which you included in the Windows backup list of folders and later deleted it, Windows backup will still try to backup the non existant folder (the deleted folder will be listed in the error).
recreate the folder, make certain its
checked in the list of folders to backup, run Backup, then after the backup completes uncheck the folder from the list of folders to backup and then delete the folder.
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All Windows 7 troubleshooting does not work-error code 0x80070002 in all cases.:
How to Fix All Windows 7 troubleshooting does not work-error code 0x80070002 in all cases. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series doesn't work in Windows 8,Troubleshooting:An internal error occurred in Microsoft Internet Extensions (MSXML 5.0) Error,Troubleshoot:All web pages show expired or invalid certificate Error,Application hang when Tablet PC Input service running [Solved],Apps are very slow to activate and get \"not responding\" Tech Support,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open