automatic restart windows vista
automatic restat windows vista but i can enter safe mode when i try to login normal mode after few second blue screen comeing i try ot restore also but still same problem........
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Anwsers to the Problem automatic restart windows vista
Thank you for using the Answers Forums!
I understand that you get a blue screen when you load into windows, but you are able to boot into safe mode fine.
You have tried to do a restore but this did not solve the problem.
We will need more information to further troubleshoot your problem.
What error message and error code are you getting on the blue screen?
Did you install any hardware before this started happening?
Did you install any programs or updates before this started happening?
If your computer is restarting before you can get the error you can change a setting to allow you to get this information by doing the following:
· Start Orb > Control Panel
· In the Control Panel, click on System and Maintenance and then System.
· In the task pane on the left, click the advanced system settings link.
· Locate the Startup and Recovery area and click on the Settings button.
· In the Startup and Recovery window, locate and uncheck the check box next to automatically restart.
· OK your way out.
Blue screens can be caused by a number of things, to help rule out software you can try to do a clean boot.
To do a clean boot follow the steps at the following link (you can do this in safe mode):
How to troubleshoot a problem using a clean boot in Windows Vista.
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Because of this automatic restart windows vista error, Windows can fail in starting some processes and the system's performance can significantly slow down. In some cases, Windows has problems starting up and the system can freeze.
Lastly, this error automatic restart windows vista can even result in the Blue screen of death error message, just like other critical Windows errors. If any of the above problems and symptoms occur in your PC, then you should immediately seek to resolve this problem.
In order to resolve automatic restart windows vista error or repair the corrupted and damaged Windows files, you will need a automatic restart windows vista error repair tool. There is more than one method of treating this kind of error code, and here is how you can manually do it:
- Start the computer and log in as administrator
- Go to the start button and select All Programs. Go to Accessories, System Tools, and then System Restore
- Click on System Restore and in a new window, select the 'Restore my computer to an earlier time's option and click Next
- On the new confirmation window that appears, click Next
- Restart your computer after the restoration has been completed
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: automatic restart windows vista:
How to Fix automatic restart windows vista with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Tech Support: Auto Fill in Internet Explorer 8?,How to Fix Error - Auto copy formulae...?,Troubleshooter of Error: backspace key needs 2 presses or does not work at all,Fast Solution to Problem: Are licenses sold in the Mercado Libre authentic or counterfeited cracks?,Tech Support: Automatically minimizes pain.__only types on the line where the cursor,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?