Display fading after booting up on desktop pc
Upon booting up and reaching the desktop my screen starts to fade.
This doesn't take effect for about 10 seconds after reaching the desktop.
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.
I have dual monitors on a HD Radeon 5870 GPU.
Both monitors fade at the
I have tested the monitors with other machines and they work perfectly fine.
I have also uninstalled all video drivers and re installed.
Also this is a desktop not a laptop.
I read a thread that said to check the advanced power settings under display to check for a "dim" setting but it is nowhere to be found.
Anwsers to the Problem Display fading after booting up on desktop pc
I would suggest you to update the latest display drivers from the manufacturer website and check.
Refer the following link:
Hope it helps.
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Display fading after booting up on desktop pc:
How to Fix Display fading after booting up on desktop pc with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 126.96.36.19928,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.188.8.131.5233,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.184.108.40.20647,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 Solución?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Double clicking .xlsm files open in Excel 2003 even though Excel 2010 is installed - Citrix,Troubleshooting:Download products using the Web Browser method Error,Drag and Drop in Excel [Anwsered],[Solution] Does Access 2007 run in Windows 7 64-bit,Troubleshooter of Error: Doc stuck in printer queue,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)